legal lookout Mobile / Responsive Website Update
Will your attorney website adapt to mobile phones and tablets? For many attorneys with older websites, the design of their site makes their homepage practically unviewable to audiences that could be on the verge of selecting their attorney.
With 40% of all searches happening on mobile phones local searches these days, you have no choice but to ensure that your website is easily accessible for potential clients on smartphones and tablet devices.
Thankfully, Legal Lookout’s experienced web developers understand exactly what it takes to subtly improve your website so that it will respond to the needs of mobile browsers – without actually changing your layout for viewers on home computers and laptops.
Here’s how it works:
1. Our experienced web developers examine your website code in a diagnostic to determine the extent to which they will need to re-code the website for mobile.
2. The developers make all of the desired changes on a separate server after accessing your content management system and, to ensure uninterrupted web service with zero downtime.
3. Our coders test your website’s compatibility with a variety of mobile devices, including iPhones, Samsung Galaxy phones, BlackBerries, all iPads, Samsung tablets, Microsoft tablets, and more.
4. Once testing is complete, we will transfer the coding to your site, e voila! Your site is now ready to receive leads from mobile devices.
- Enable prospective clients to reach you from mobile devices
- Tap-to-call allows people to call your law office right from their phone or tablet
- One-up your competitors by generating leads from mobile while their website turns mobile potential clients away
- Responsive design makes your text extremely readable on screens of all sizes
- Intake forms rendered mobile-ready, so people can “text” you their information on the fly
- Intuitive mobile navigation allows users to browse all pages on your site with no loss of continuity
Are you ready to make your attorney website viewable on mobile and tablet devices? If so, please fill out the form below and a Legal Lookout marketing expert will respond to you, typically within 24 hours.