Customer Service Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you help me find an attorney?
Of course! Please click here to visit our interactive map. Here’s how it works.
- Step 1: Find your city and click it.
- Step 2: Select the type of attorney you’re looking for.
- Step 3: Answer a couple questions and Legal Lookout will connect you with attorneys in your area right away.
2. How do I update my attorney profile?
Hi there! My name is Tony Jifkins and I am glad to help. Please send me an email with your updated information and I will personally see that your information is updated. You can reach me at email@example.com. Legal Lookout is all about personal service, so if you ever have a question or comment, please feel free to get in touch.
3. Does Legal Lookout offer legal advice?
No, Legal Lookout helps people find a match between their needs and the attorney that’s right for them. If you want legal advice, you can reach out to the hundreds of attorneys who have offered their services to you on Legal Lookout. Start here.
4. Can Legal Lookout help me find an attorney outside of the United States?
As of right now, Legal Lookout only operates in the United States. However, the company does have plans to expand internationally soon. Please check back to this page for updates. Thanks!
5. How do I unsubscribe from Legal Lookout mailing lists?
Sorry to see you go. To unsubscribe, simply go to the last email we sent you. At the very bottom of the email will be a button that says “Unsubscribe”. Click that button and you’ll be good to go.
6. I’m an attorney. How can I get my law firm on your website?
Glad you asked! Please visit our Grow Your Practice page to learn more about how Legal Lookout handles the marketing side of your law firm so you can focus on serving clients. Just enter your information and one of our Legal Marketing Experts will reach out to you right away.